Are you looking for something fun, unique, and most of all quiet, to keep your child entertained? Activity pages are a great way to keep the little ones interested in a book that is quiet, has something to teach, or practice their motor skills.
The let's count page shows your child how to use fingers to count with numbers. This can also be a fun way to teach your child how to arrange the numbers correctly, or use the shades of blues to teach patterns!
This listing is for Let's Count Page that is 9"x9" with numbers 1-10 that you can attach from the top to the fingertip as you are counting. You also have the option to switch up the skin tone of the hands, please leave a note with the color you would like. If it is blank, it will be like the listing.
Under "Your Book" options, "Making a Book" means you need the pages made into a book with the binder rings. "Just need the page" is just the single page, alone and no rings, this option is if you are adding pages to your previous book.
If you would like another page or design that you do not see in the shop, leave a note or send me a message and I would love to make your gift by hand.
Let's Count Activity Page
• Colors may vary slightly from the images shown due to monitor settings.
• Each handmade item will be made as similarly as possible to the one pictured, but please keep in mind, there may be a slight difference.
• All products are made in a smoke-free home.
• Items are great gifts and are suitable for gentle children's play, so please supervise your children at all time for safety.
• Everything is MADE TO ORDER, and by hand, please allow the correct turnaround time to prepare after purchase (turnaround time may vary depending on workload and you can check the calendar on the availabilty tab). If you need them sooner, please contact me before purchasing. I will try my best to get them to you as soon as possible.